Monday, August 27, 2007

What a Weekend!

This past weekend we spent time in St. Louis. We had the boys pictures taken, did a little shopping and Greg, Chris, my dad, John and I all went to the Cardinals game!!!! Thankfully we had beautiful weather and the Cards WON!!!!! :) What a wonderful way to spend a Saturday!
We took the boys to my new favorite place to have pictures taken! They print the pictures in an hour and they are all cropped and ready to go! They even printed some in black and white! :) Love them!

Here are the pictures that we got copies of. I just can't believe how big my babies are getting when I look at these pictures. Daniel looks like a little man and Chris could be moving out of the house any day now! :)

Enjoy!







































































3 comments:

Nichole Conner said...

OH MY, I LOVE THEM!!! They are such big boys!!! The ones of Daniel being a stinker, that look on his face is priceless! And I really love the one of Chris when he is looking up and all you see is the profile of his face!! He looks angelic....hehehehe

AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

The boys look like they are growing up fast...even quicker than when we last met up! That just means I'm getting old! Glad to hear everything is going well! I assume you won't be back in STL until the holidays?

Shaun S from STL...

Anonymous said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the individual ones of them!!!!! Daniel's looks like it's a senior picture...he looks so posed :) We are definitely going to have to give that place a try sometime!!!!