Thursday, April 24, 2008

Katherine Grace Marshall is HERE!

Hello everyone! I'm here to tell you that Katherine Grace Marshall is here! I'm also placing some pictures at the end of this post for everyone to see!

For those of you who don't know, Miss Kate was supposed to be delivered by C-Section today (April 24th)....well, who knew that she would have her own ideas!

At about 3:00 a.m. on April 11th, my water broke and off to the hospital Greg and I went! Later that morning, at 7:12 a.m. Kate was born! :) She weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces and was 22 inches long. She was absolutely perfect from the moment she was born! We did have some issues with jaundice but nothing to worry too much about. She was on the bili-blanket until the following Thursday to help with her jaundice.

I do want to thank everyone who came by the hospital while we were there for four (very long) days! Especially to those of you who came and hung out even though I was not always coherent, etc! :) You know who you are! :)

I just can't believe that Baby Kate (as the boys call her) is actually here. The pink in our house is fantastic and the boys are totally in love with their baby sister. They are both so loving towards her and heaven forbid she ever cry while they are around! :)

Well, here are some pictures for you to enjoy and there will be more later! :) Thanks for stopping by!

Baby Kate a couple of days after she was born!

The proud big brothers!!!!! :)


Kate at about a week old....

Kate two nights ago in her bouncy seat.....

4 comments:

Nichole Conner said...

Yay, love the update and the pictures. I truly cannot believe how stinking beautiful she is!!!!

I mean, I see her on a pretty regular basis, but her pictures still make me shake my head and say "Wow she is gorgeous!!!"

Anyway, thanks again for the pictures!! :-)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO, ME

Andrea said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Thanks for posting - hope all is well so far at home with her. She us just beautiful. Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!

Love, Andrea

Sarah said...

she is so precious and so beautiful and the boys are so cute with her!! Thanks for sharing!

Pattie said...

This is Jeremys mom...Congratulations on your beautiful little girl.