Monday, June 7, 2010

Blog? What's that???

That seems to be my frame of mind lately!!! I have been so horrible about updating and so much has been going on! I will have to take it in chunks!

KATE: Turned 2 in April and we had a birthday party for her in the backyard! It was so much fun! It was the first time we had been able to have an outside birthday party and so many of our friends and family were able to come! :) WONDERFUL!

At the end of May, Kate was in the hospital for an infection in her foot...those 6 days in the hospital are a blur and they were almost some of the longest days of my life. She is definitely on the road to recovery now and is back up and about bugging her brothers! More on this situation in another post!

DANIEL: First year of preschool over and done! He LOVED every minute of it! He has decided he is a Minnesota Twins fan because one of his teachers is from Minnesota and she LOVES the Twins! :) He is sticking with this and it has added some fun conversations to this house!

He played soccer for the first time this spring and can't wait for the next round to start in the fall. He had fun running around, chasing the ball and hanging on the goal posts...I have some cute pictures and I will have to post those later on!

CHRIS: The new second grader in the house. Man...I don't know where the time is going but I can't believe one more year at the Primary school and then he will be with me at Ray Miller! Seems to be just flying by! He took piano lessons this year at the school and has discovered that he has a knack for it! We are going to continue lessons this summer...he LOVES it! He also played soccer again this spring, completed his Tiger Cub badge and is now working on his requirements for being a Wolf Scout. He is going on his first Boy Scout campout soon and can't wait!

His report card was outstanding and he finally got a Satisfactory on "Talking at appropriate times!" :) We like to tease him about that! He is reading like crazy right now and his favorite books right now are the Boxcar Children books.

Things for Greg and I are pretty status quo! We are both working away and trying to keep up with the three kiddos! :)

We are working on packing up to head to DC tomorrow afternoon and there will of course be a blog post on that when we get back! :)

Hope all is going well out there! I'm not sure if there is even anyone still checking this but I'm still here and I'm going to commit myself to blogging again! It is the perfect way to record our lives and share it with our friends and family!

Have a good one!

No comments: