Thursday, January 20, 2011

Breaking the Funk!

So the afore-mentioned funk is on its way out the door!!!! I believe it is due to the weather, sickness in the house, etc...so I'm determined to break it!

I love snow...but am not a fan of snow days...I love my days off in the spring when it is nice outside...although staying home with my kids is always a blessing...

As I said good night to each one tonight, I was reminded of this blessing in my life...actually the three little blessings in my life! :) Chris with his newly developing sense of humor...what I like to call his constant need to split hairs...Daniel and his sweet, sweet smiles and his need to still snuggle mommy...and Kate with her constant sense of independence which drives me crazy and makes me proud all at the same time!

No matter the weather, no matter the illnesses that go through our house, no matter the frustration over things beyond my control (cough, cough, medical issues, cough, cough)...I'm very blessed!!!!

Until next time...

No comments: