Saturday, July 28, 2007

Just Happy....

Have you ever had a moment in your life where everything just seems to be good? I'm definitely at that spot right now...we are lucky and we are blessed.

This is different from other posts I've written and I'm not sure about posting it on the web for all to see...but here it goes! :) You can skip over this if you like!

I was sitting here thinking about what is so good right now and this is what I have come up with:

*I have 2 beautiful (can I use that word) boys who we love with all of our hearts. They are good kids who love to have fun and love to snuggle! :)

*I am married to the man who is perfect for me...do we argue and get annoyed at each other? YES - but that does not take away from anything we have together.

*I have an extended family who always keep me on my toes and are there for us no matter what. We can always go visit, we can always call, we can always rely on them, they're family! My parents, Greg's parents, all of our brothers and sisters - We love you!

*I have friends who are amazing. For everyone who knows me - I am paranoid by nature - not sure why but it is what it is. I can't manage to get over it but my friends love me anyway (at least I hope they do!!! Just joking!). The boys and I can just go over to their house and hang out and vice versa for hours on end and we never run out of things to talk about! I know they are there for us and we are there for them! I just can't say enough about our friends - all of them - you guys all mean the world to us! Thank you! I hope you know who you are!

*Vegas Baby!!!! We just had a fantastic trip with wonderful friends to an amazing place....we want to go back sometime! See the pictures below to see just a small bit of what we saw! We had the time of our life...the shows, the food, the sights and sounds, the company...all made the trip one that I will never forget (and I have a horrible memory)!!!!

*Girls' Night Out - what else can I say? Nights at the movies, eating dinner, just hanging out at someone's house watching movies or just talking...time with our friends.... :)

*I work with some supportive, wonderful people and we work well together!!!! Always makes the job easier!

*Greg has a job that he loves - it is always changing and keeping him on his toes!

*I have a wonderful house that I am constantly changing and rearranging it seems...in small ways but they make me feel better!

*We live in a nice, quaint small town with only a Walmart - wait, is that a positive???? :) Seriously...Kirksville is a great little town!

*It's summer - pools, playing outside, sandboxes, sleeping in (sometimes) and having it stay light outside until 8:30 - GREAT TIMES!

There are a lot more reasons but I'm getting tired and I want to thank everyone who is in our lives. You make our lives wonderful, interesting, fun, and amazing....THANK YOU!!!!

2 comments:

Nichole Conner said...

Ahhh, I love that post, brought a tear to my eye!! What a blessed life you have. Good for you!!!! And I just about fell out of my chair when I read that comment about being paranoid and your friends loving you anyway (and you said or do they??) hehehe, typical Nicole/Nichole behavior!!!!

And darn right about you working with peeps who love you and get along so well, WATCH OUT SOUTH TEAM, HERE COMES NICHOLE!!!!!!! hehe :-)

See you soon, at girl's nite out!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing!

erin