Monday, July 2, 2007

Update!

The next time I post I promise to post pictures!!! I have some cute ones that I have to get off of my camera!

What's been going on with us...hmmm...here is a run down and more details will be coming soon!

* Chris spent a week with his Grandma and Grandad in Des Moines (he had a blast!) with his cousin Peter.

* Daniel has cut 2 more teeth - FINALLY - we are now up to 10 teeth.

* We have painted our kitchen a reddish color and the living room/dining room area a tan color.

* We have been setting of fireworks in anticipation of the Fourth of July!!!!

* We now have a backyard that has been partially torn up and will soon be fixed! :) Then we can put in a swing set!

* I spent 2 days last week in Columbia at meetings for school.

And I'm sure there is more but mainly it's been hanging out with friends, having fun together, trying to sleep in, etc! :) I will post pictures tomorrow or the day after so please check back soon!

Nicole

No comments: