Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Many Faces of Kate....

Her "I really would love to have some of those!" Face. This could also be the "What in the world are you doing?" Face.
Her "I LOVE YOU and I'm Happy" Face.

Her "I'm starting to get upset with you" Face. This is most often used when she's not getting what she wants but isn't seriously upset about anything....yet.
Her "I'm not getting what I would really like" Face. In this case it was some more of her fruit puffs!

Her "I'm really upset and you are DEFINITELY going to hear about it" Face! Again...the puffs weren't there fast enough! :)
All of these faces happened in a 5 minute span of time! :) I tell ya...this girl is going to give us a run for our money!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Nichole Conner said...

I LOVE that post, it's Kate to a T!

:-)