Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tonight as I was getting the boys ready for bed this is what I heard:

Daniel: No Chris! Don't want to!

Chris: Daniel, you need to come here!

Daniel (giggling!): Nope!

Chris: Daniel! I'm using the Force on you!

Greg (from the kitchen): Chris...don't use the Force on your brother!!!!!

Way too funny! Even funnier if you could hear the tones of voices that they were using! Oh what fun! Daniel is becoming more and more of a Star Wars fan everyday...just like his big brother so he thought it was hilarious that Chris would try and use the Force on him! :)

Until next time....

1 comment:

Nichole Conner said...

Hahahahahaha!!! That was too cute! I also think it's hilarious what Greg said, and I can just picture the whole thing in my head! I love your family!!! :-)