Wednesday, September 2, 2009

9 Years Ago...

It all began with a ceremony in Kirksville...our wedding...what a beautiful (very hot, but beautiful) day it was! You looked handsome in your tux, I felt beautiful in my dress and all of our closest friends and family came to join us as we took our two lives and turned them into one...

I married the man of my dreams...kind-hearted, loving, sweet, hard working, funny, full of great ideas, fantastic father....the perfect man for me and someone I am thankful for everyday!

In those 9 years we have done a lot including having our 3 beautiful children, buying our first house and then buying our second house when we outgrew the first one, various trips around the country, building our life the way that works best for us! :)

We have grown together and learned together and will for a long time to come!

Love you honey!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!!!

2 comments:

Diane Melvin said...

How sweet! Congrats.

Nichole Conner said...

You made me cry! Seriously, tears are streaming down my face. How adorably sweet!!