Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm Back and Motivated! :)

Well, again...it has been a while since I have blogged! But here I am again! I'm ready to jump back on this bandwagon and BLOG!

I have added 2 new widgets to the side of the blog because I'm working towards running a 5K in the spring! With motivation from Miranda (THANKS!!!!!) I have started running...right now it is more like running/walking! But either way...I have a goal and I plan to reach it! I started a couple of weeks ago...then got sick...then started again...then Greg went to Utah and it was hard to fit it in with school and three kiddos! :) But here I am...another weekend and another 2 days of running in! I have logged 16 miles so far and I plan on working hard towards this goal of mine!

I have to admit...I have never been a runner. In fact, I have always despised running!!!! What is different now? Not really sure...but I sure do like to put on my running clothes, plug in my iPod and get outside!

Other than that, not much is new! We had a fantastic Halloween, school is going well for us all and Kate is doing well! She sure is a spunky, opinionated little girl but lordy do I love her! :) Chris had perfect attendance first quarter which is a first for him and he is THRILLED! Daniel is just being his happy-go-lucky self...love it!

I hope all is going well for anyone still out there reading! See ya next time!

No comments: