Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmastime is here!!!!

So it's finally starting to feel like Christmas around here! We have our tree up, presents bought, the Santas my Grandma Page made on top of our entertainment center and last but not least some Christmas lights out in the front yard (in our landscaping!)!!!! :) Christmastime is one of my favorite times of year. Everyone is feeling festive and I realize how special the things and people around me are.

I've posted a similar blog before about everything we have to be thankful for but I always feel particularly thankful during this season! :) So thank you to everyone who has touched our lives....our family, our friends, those who are just around the corner and those who are far away....THANK YOU!

We hope that everyone has a fantastic holiday season!!!!!

No comments: