Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Life...

Sometimes life will just catch you by surprise...there are good surprises and bad surprises...the sad thing is I think the bad surprises tend to stick with us more (or the rough days)...in an effort to bypass that, I'm going to do a version of the 365 Days of Grace that several of my friends are doing on their blogs. I'm going to try daily to post one small surprise that has happened recently...something that caught me off guard...something that I'm afraid I may forget as the years go by. You know, those little moments that you wish you had on videotape. They could be funny, they could be sweet, they could be very serious (to the kiddos!)...

So here is my small surprise for today:

Daniel running up, giving me a huge hug, and telling me "I love you mommy!" It makes me tear up every time....such a sweetie!

2 comments:

Nichole Conner said...

:-) Aww, i love this!! And I love your version of Grace!!!! It really has changed the way I view my days, even on days like today.

Anonymous said...

You've missed a day already silly!!!

It was only the second one! lol

Love you!