Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Kate!!!!!

So today is your first birthday! A whole year has gone by since my beautiful little girl joined our family!!! I am so happy and thrilled with everything you have accomplished in a year and I can't wait to see what the next year has to bring! Every day I watch you and you simply amaze me...you have a such a bright beautiful smile and you also have quite the opinion about what you want! :) I love watching you figure things out! I love you baby girl!

The day Kate was born....
Three months old....
Six months old....
Nine months old....can finally have a "do!"
Almost a year old...what a big girl you have become! :)Love you little girl!!!! Hope your birthday is fantastic and I can't wait to see what you do in the next year!!!!! Hope you really enjoy your day!!!!

1 comment:

Nichole Conner said...

Yay!!! Love you girl!! I can't believe how much you've grown and changed in the last year. I am so lucky to be able to have you in my life. Hopefully one day you'll be friends with my babies...Hugs to you girlie girl.