Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Disney: Day 2

Monday was our first full day at the parks! We were so excited to get to Hollywood Studios because we had never spent much time in that park at all! We went there for Fantasmic last year and so this year we were going to get to see shows and go on rides we hadn't had the opportunity to before! :) YAY! Well, when we got to the park I took some pictures of the kids in front of this sign:
As you can imagine, Chris was in HEAVEN knowing that later on he would get to meet some of his Star Wars friends! We planned on going back to Hollywood Studios Friday morning for him to see them and find out what this was all about!

Well, we then went through the gates, etc. and when I pulled my camera out to take some pictures the battery died!!!!! :( And, go figure, I left the extra battery at the resort!!!!! :( Luckily, my father-in-law had his camera and offered to let me use it and so we shared his camera all day! I don't have pictures from him yet but once I get them I will update Disney: Day 2! :)

Basically we met a TON of characters: Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Mr. Incredible, Frozone, Sorcerer Mickey, and Mrs. Incredible to name a few! We walked by the Green Army Men who were playing around in the street! We rode Daniel's new favorite ride, Toy Story Mania, twice! We saw some neat shows and just took the whole park in! We ate lunch at Hollywood and Vine at the PlayHouse Disney lunch so the kids got to eat with JoJo, Goliath, June and Leo which was a BLAST!

Like I said, I will have to update with pictures later on! :) More to come soon!

No comments: