Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Pictures!

So I wasn't going to upload pictures until later on but got kind of antsy so here they are! :)
Our tree!
My three kiddos opening presents on the 23rd...we did our family presents plus the presents from my parents before we left for Des Moines!

Kate just wasn't sure what to make of this paper you rip off of toys! :) She had such a fantastic first Christmas!!!!
Yummy!
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!!!! I love my piano!
I LOVE my gator golf Grandma and Grandpa!!!!!
Grandma and Grandpa....my robot is AWESOME!
Helping their sister out! She was still fascinated with the paper!
Santa came to Des Moines! :)
The Optimus Prime Chris has been asking Santa for since LAST year!
Daniel got his own Tag! Santa is so smart! :)
Kate's first stocking was full of stuff!!!!!!
Love Little People!
What did Santa bring???
The cousins! :)
Takes after her mommy!
Making cookies with Grandma!
Kate with Uncle Bill!
We went to a reception for a friend of Greg's who got married out of town and this is what Kate wore! :) She looked ADORABLE!!!!!

Well, that is just a few of the hundreds of pictures we took over Christmas!!!!! :) There will be more to come later on! I have TONS more of Des Moines....I will get those up tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love this picture of Kate. Looks like you had a great Christmas. Enjoy the rest of your break.

Anonymous said...

Her hair looks so red in that picture!! I miss you guys so much!