Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pictures from the last month....

So I've become very bad about updating the blog with pictures! These are pics from the last month...I just took them off of my camera today! :) Enjoy!

My three munchkins!
My dad and John messing with Chris!
A sweet picture of my middle man!
Someone CATCH!!!!
My sweet little sleeping girl! :)
Chris learning to tie his shoes! :) He can do it!!!!
Our first big snowfall of the year! Daniel wanted to go out and eat snow like Charlie Brown...he said it was yummy! :)
Chris tried clearing off the driveway but it proved to be a little much for him! But he sure gave it a good try!This is as far as we've gotten in the crawling department!
The Rubik's cube is the new big thing at our house! :) Daniel likes to mess it up so Greg has to fix it! Thank goodness they put the directions in with the cube these days!
Our first ice storm of the year....hopefully our last!
Kate wants to play Mario Kart! :)
Daniel got so many great things for his birthday and his reaction to each was exactly like this! :) This is the only one I managed to catch on the camera though...go figure! I need to work on that!
I think the thing that he looked forward to the most was blowing out his candles...he didn't really eat any of his cake but he liked the way it looked and LOVED the candles on it! :)
There we go! A great hodge-podge of pictures all from the last month! I took more off of my camera but these were some of the best ones! :) Have a great night!

2 comments:

Nichole Conner said...

Love it!!!! :-) I just really love to see the pictures of all the kids together, they are so stinkin' sweet!!

Music Lovin' Mama said...

Oh, how I love them!!! Such cute pictures, too!!!