Friday, May 15, 2009

2 Weeks Until....

We leave for FLORIDA!!!! :)

We are driving to Florida to see Greg's Grandma and we are all very excited! :) The boys are very excited to see her again and I can't wait for her to meet Kate...I know Kate will give her one of her precious, shy smiles...it will definitely be a fantastic moment!

After visiting with her we are heading to....Disney World! :) We are all very excited about this trip and Greg's parents are going with us which will be a great experience for everyone! :) The boys have grand plans of meeting as many characters as possible...not sure I'm completely up for that but hey...I'm game to try! :) I just hate the lines sometimes!!!!

After a week of riding rides, eating great food, meeting our favorite Disney characters, and all the other fun things Disney has to offer we are going to go back for another visit with Grandma Bailey and other family members that are coming down to see her! It will be great to see them all again...a couple of them we haven't seen in years!

So my blog is now becoming a countdown to Florida...so here we go!

14 DAYS UNTIL FLORIDA!
(this is one of my favorite pictures from our trip last year...Daniel and Grandma Bailey...love it!)