Tuesday, May 26, 2009

First Official Day of Summer Vacation!

So today to me is the first official day of summer vacation! :) We didn't have to get up and rush to school and the babysitters, I didn't have to rush after school to make sure I had all three of my kiddos and then do my shopping and appointments, etc...we woke up around 7...relaxed in pj's until about 9:30....I did some work around the house...ate lunch with the whole family...snuggled my little girl during her afternoon nap....a nice day.

However, throughout the day, tomorrow has become increasingly busy! I have to have Chris to the Primary School by 8, Kate has a doctor's appointment at 10:45, I have a lunch to go to at 11:30 and then I will probably have cleaning, etc. to do in the middle of it all! Amazing...2nd day and the morning is full!

Luckily, the majority of the summer will be to relax, hang out with my friends and family and enjoy being out of school! :) Love this time of year! :)

Have a great one!

No comments: