Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We Interrupt this Countdown...

To let everyone know that Kate is WALKING!!!! :)

She started several days ago taking a step or two at a time and then over the weekend she started taking 5-6-7 steps at a time...now we are letting go of the couch and taking on the world! :)

She is still unsteady and she is still unsure of herself but when she does go quite a distance she is so proud of herself! I'm going to try and record it tonight and get it posted so everyone can see! So cute!

When I picked her up from the babysitter's today she was down on the ground with all the other kiddos and she looked so big walking around with them! Really made me tear up!

Hope you are having a good one and that the weather where you are is as beautiful as it is here! Love it!

2 comments:

Nichole Conner said...

awww, yay kate! I'm so happy! I can't wait to see the action for myself! :-)

Diane Melvin said...

Way to go, Kate!!