Monday, November 24, 2008

EXCITING!!!!

So tonight after the boys went to bed I did something very exciting (ok...you have to keep in mind that I'm a dork at times!)

I got to put a BARRETTE in Kate's hair and it stayed!!!!! :) I took pictures but I can't find the cord to save my life! :)


She looked so cute! Being the dork that I am I've been waiting for this day...I have bought several types of barrettes and have tried many of the ones that my friends gave me but none have worked...until tonight!!!!! :) I can't wait...this is so very exciting for me! :)


As soon as I find the camera cord...I will post a picture!


Have a good one!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey!! I just got updated on you guys...sounds like you're busy! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and tell Greg I said hi!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooooh, a barrette. I'm jumping up and down for you.

Not really. I love you!