Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Pictures!

Here are some pictures from our absolutely fun-filled Halloween!!!! :) Like I said last night, it was a blast! After school we had dinner with our friends, the dads took the kids trick-or-treating while us ladies manned handing out candy!!!! A night I won't ever forget!

The pink poodle! :)
The Red Power Ranger!
Thomas the Train!
I have a picture of all three kids together...it's quite the sight...a pink poodle, Thomas the train, and a red Power Ranger...but the upload keeps quitting on me! I then tried uploading a picture of all six kids (which is COMPLETELY adorable!) but that one wouldn't work either so I will try and post those two later on!

We also got to spend last Sunday night carving pumpkins...another memory I won't ever forget!All 5 kiddos and their pumpkins and all of the necessary supplies laid out in M's kitchen....so much fun! And here are the boys' creations! :)
Daniel's (with a lot of help from Greg!):
Chris's (with help from Greg and Hadyn!)
Chris also had the chance to carve pumpkins at school and he got to bring the pumpkin we donated home along with another one that wasn't claimed! :) Pumpkins, pumpkins everwhere!
We hope that everyone had a fantastic Halloween! I know that we did!!!!! Like I've said before in various places: Great friends, Great food, Great candy! :)
Have a good one!

No comments: