Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Me a dork? Perhaps!!!!

So I have to admit that when I was a young girl....I loved the New Kids on the Block....loved may not even be the right word....obsessed might be more accurate. I had the trading cards, the sheets, a pillow, shirts, hat, pins, and who knows what else! :)

Anyway, they are currently on tour again...how could I pass it up? I never got to go to a concert when I was younger and so what better way to right this wrong than to go to the concert as a 31 year old woman? :) So needless to say a friend and I are going to a concert! :) We are so excited!

Well, the funniest part of all of this is that I was reading an article about the concert and the reviews it was getting and as I was reading it out loud Daniel got very excited about me talking about them and wanted to listen to their music so how could I resist? :)

Turn on Step By Step and the boy goes to town dancing around the living room! :) If only I had a video of it....it was hilarious!!!!! The boy has got some moves! When the song was over I was asked for more "Kids!"

A boy after my own heart! :) I'm going to try and catch a video of this because it is just WAY too funny!!!!

Have a great one!

1 comment:

Nichole Conner said...

Go Daniel, Go Daniel, it's your birthday, Get busy, HEY!!! :-)

Can't wait, six days and counting!!