Saturday, September 6, 2008

I Wash-a My Feet!

Side note: A couple of days ago we got quite a bit of rain...needless to say I had left some stuff on the back deck that got wet. One of these things was a pink bucket (or at least that's what we call it!) which had quite a bit of water in it.

Ok...so the story. We all got home a couple of nights ago at the same time...this very rarely happens but I am thankful when it does so that Greg can help out with the kiddos and the dogs, etc!!! Daniel walked into the house and walked straight to the back door. After standing there for a couple of seconds, he insisted that the back door needed to be open.

He tried in vain to open it himself and when asked what he wanted to do he kept talking about his feet! Completely confused! He then sat on the floor and took off his shoes and socks! Even more confused!

So Greg and I opened the back door just to see what he would do...now as you look at the pictures, keep in mind that it was not exactly warm outside. It was about 56 degrees....


Yup...Daniel went outside, proceeded to put his feet in the pink bucket and with a big grin at us said, "I wash-a my feet!" It was just too funny! I asked him why he was washing his feet and he just kept saying "Cause it cold!"

While he is doing this it is drizzling and surprisingly he is not wanting to come in (he does not like getting "rained" on!)...and when he finally did his feet were cold, his jeans were wet but he was completely proud of himself!!!! "I wash-a my feet!" was repeated over and over for about the next hour!
What a silly man!

1 comment:

Nichole Conner said...

Oh my gosh, too funny! Now I have "I wash-a my feet" in my head. It's almost like a song that won't go away, it's the Daniel song!!!!!