Thursday, September 25, 2008

Update on Kate...

Kate is doing much better today! :) She is sounding better and she slept well during her naps! :) She is happier and is smiling a lot!

Thank you to all of you who were worried and checked on her! :) It just is never fun when a kid is sick and even though it was just a cold that had gotten into her chest it still is a little nerve-wracking for us!!!!

A funny story about this though....

A mom of a former student of mine called us tonight to check on Kate...BECAUSE there was a rumor going around among the kiddos at school that one of my kids had caught some horrible disease and that I would be out for 8 months! :) Hilarious! I guess they will be in for a surprise when I show up tomorrow, huh? Seriously...my class knows that I was gone due to Kate being sick but I also explained to them that it was a cold that had settled into her chest...but you know how rumors go....I just am sorry if anyone out there worried that it was more than what it was (like the kiddos at school apparently did!)...just some kind of bronchial thing...not life-threatening at all!!! Just a little nerve-wracking!

Whew! :) It was a cute story! :)

Anyway, Kate is just fine...the virus seems to not be getting any worse! :) WHEW again! :)

She is going to the sitter's tomorrow with Daniel and all is on the road back to normal with her!

Until next time!

No comments: