Sunday, September 21, 2008

Proud Mommy...

So I am the proud mommy of three great kiddos....

Kate is now five months and is really growing! She is cutting two teeth right now but I'm really proud of the way she is handling it (for the most part!). The poor thing also has an ear infection at the moment so life for her is a little rough...but she continues to smile and be happy! Gotta love it!

Daniel is really getting the hang of his manners..."please" is still a little hard to come by when he needs something but for the most part he has "no thank you" and "excuse me" down! :) He is also trying to learn how to ride a "big" bike like Chris. We acquired it from my brother and his wife and have put it together for Daniel to try. His legs aren't quite long enough yet but instead of getting frustrated...he simply smiles and asks for help... :) He also let us try some new shoes on in the store a week ago!!!! :) So proud of his ability to keep trying and his willingness to try new things (unless it involves haircuts!).

Chris has accomplished something big this weekend....

He can ride a 2-wheeled bike!!!! This is very exciting around our house and he has been dying to tell...he learned tonight...like in 30 minutes. My dad and Greg just talked him through it and gave him the confidence to do it and he now loves it! Amazing. Simply amazing. And as his mom, I'm proud! :) I have pictures and I will post them tomorrow! I also have video that I'm going to try and post! :)

So there you go. One very proud mommy...three great kiddos. Do they have their moments that make me feel like everything I do is wrong? Oh yeah...but I am now gaining the confidence in myself to know that what I have been doing with them is good...and that they are well-meaning, sweet kids and that I'm doing what I think is best for them.

I'm proud of you Chris, Daniel and Kate! :) Never forget that! I am very lucky to be your mommy...I love you!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Ahh, how sweet! :) And they should be very proud to have you as a mommy...you're doing a great job.