Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pictures of the kiddos!

Here are some pictures of the kids from the last week! As I was uploading them I realized there were a lot more of Kate than the boys! I will remedy that this week!

One of Kate's new favorite activities is hanging out in her Johnny Jump-up! She only likes to be in it for about 10 minutes but when we first put her in it she lights up and just bounces and plays! I can't wait to watch how she grows into this in the next couple of months!
Tummy time!
We don't have too many pictures of this yet because it is not one of her favorite activities!
Just a cute picture!
The boys wanted to sleep together about a week ago and they decided together that they would sleep in Daniel's bed. Knowing how quickly Chris has been falling asleep these days I thought it would be ok! I knew they wouldn't be talking (due to Chris's new-found ability to fall asleep in 5 minutes flat!) so I let them and this is what I found about 15 minutes after we tucked them in:
Completely sweet...really touching for me to see!
Another cute picture of Kate...she's great at this picture thing!

Until next time...have a good one!

No comments: