Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Christopher! :)

So today is Chris's 6th birthday...man how time flies! It seems like just yesterday he was a little guy needing me to do many, many things for him...like put on his shoes, zip his coat, etc. Today he is a very self-sufficient little man who does everything for himself. He can read, he can write, he can do everything that not that long ago I was wishing he would and now I'm wishing he couldn't! :)

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY my little man....you are my loving, sweet little guy who I treasure. I love you so much and I hope that you have the best day!!!!

Here are pictures of my guy through the years:
The day after he came home from the hospital!

At one:

At two:

At three:

At four:
At five:

At almost six:

I hope this next year is good to you and that it is everything you want it to be! :) You are a great little guy who is going to grow up to do something great...I can just feel it. You are smart, funny, and caring, even though you can sometimes be impatient! :) Don't worry...you get it from your mom!!!!! I'm so proud of all that you can do and I love you more everyday! Keep up all of the great work and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Love, mom (and dad!!!!) :)

No comments: