Thursday, March 5, 2009

Little Surprise 2 and 3

So as my sister pointed out, I've already missed a day! I have to admit it was hard yesterday finding a little surprise...but here it is from yesterday! :)

* Friends who are there for you no matter what...you know they are there but in moments of stress, sadness, happiness, etc. you can look at them and know that they care about you and yours. It is one of those moments that you just want to savor forever and never, ever forget....

Today's Little Surprise! :)

*A very cranky little girl who just needs her mom...should that be a surprise? Probably not but when I was the one who made her cranky in the first place (Heaven forbid...I wiped her stuffy little nose!) and THEN she still wanted a good long snuggle it is! :) This is my little girl who doesn't want anything to do with the people who make her mad....until last night late....what a great surprise...the ability to comfort her after I made her upset! :)

Have a great one!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

nicole, i'm going private on our blog and don't want to leave you out!! send you email address my way and i'll get you on the list!