Friday, March 27, 2009

Sickness...

So this winter has been hard on all of us...we have been the sickest household. Between Kate and her ear infections/colds and the rest of us with the stomach bug, colds, etc. we have all just been a mess!

Fortunately, Kate will be getting tubes put in and her adenoids out here pretty soon which should take care of most of the issues she's having...

Currently we are fighting some bug with Chris. The doctor thinks that most of the issues he's had this week are related somehow to his asthma...and who am I to argue...I don't know anything medical. This has been a rough week around here...Chris had what seemed like a stomach bug Sunday and Monday morning, went to school Tuesday but wasn't himself when he got home and then he has been home the rest of the week with a fever, coughing, a tight chest (due to the asthma) and various other complaints that have come and gone....

Stressful? Oh yeah. In fact, I am about at my wits end with everything that has to do with being sick...no one likes to be sick and no one likes it when their family members are sick but I think pretty soon I may very well lose it....

But what doesn't kill ya makes you stronger, right? :) This will hopefully all pass soon and be a distant memory. Better yet not a memory at all (and knowing my memory this may be true!)....

Please keep your fingers crossed that we are on the road to no more sickness!!!!!

Until next time....

1 comment:

Nichole Conner said...

I'm crossing my fingers that EVERYONE is TOTALLY better SOON!!!!! :-) I'm sorry that this is happening, I know you are exhausted and worried....I wish there were something I could do to help. I'm here for ya if anytim eyou need me!!!!