Thursday, October 16, 2008

So this past weekend, Greg and I were folding laundry in our room (which seems to be never-ending these days!) but while we were doing it, Kate was laying on our bed and we would randomly giggle at her or talk with her, etc...we just wanted her close to us while the boys were down for a nap! While we were folding laundry, we snapped this picture of her...she was SOOO tired and she hadn't blinked in a long while and so we knew she was getting sleepy!

Not long after that picture....this is what we saw! :)
This is what I have today....three very happy little people who love each other and who I love with all of my heart! :) This is a picture I will cherish for a very long time!!!!! :)
Hope you have had a good one!

1 comment:

Nichole Conner said...

oh. I love it!! So sweet. That is most DEFINITELY a scrapbooking moment!!!!!!!! :-)