Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Well, poor Kate can't catch a break! The poor girl went in for a check-up today for her last ear infection only to find out that she now has ear infections in BOTH ears! :( Plus she's caught a cold on top of it all....man....poor girl!

However, she does weigh 18 lbs. 12 oz. so she is growing like a weed. I don't remember how long Greg said she is now (in fact, I'm not sure he told me!) but I do know that she is getting so big!

What else is new in good old Kirksville?

Well, gas just dropped to $2.99 a gallon...that's right my friends. We are officially below the $3 mark!!!! Yeah! I about jumped for joy...the only thing that stopped me was the fact that I was in the car....good reason to not, huh?

Chris soccer practice is rained out, he is really figuring out how to read and put words together and read a book by himself last night while Daniel is just going to town coloring and building things. Amazingly enough, Daniel actually asked for a sticker last night in Walmart. I decided to try my luck and ask if he wanted a hair cut (really just a trim) but apparently I pushed it too far because the immediate response was "NO!" Oh well...gotta give it a try, huh?

I'm really going to post pictures later tonight so be on the lookout! Hope you have had a good one!

No comments: