Friday, May 16, 2008

Aahhhh...peace does exist!!!!

So things around my house have been a little crazy feeling to me lately. I feel like everytime I turn around there's a new mess, a new crisis between the boys or something new that Kate is needing. Don't get me wrong...I love everything about my life...I love my kids and my house and my husband...they are everything to me. Sometimes, things are just crazy!

Some days we escape to a friend's house (thanks by the way!!!) and peace exists there...I'm not quite sure how she does it ! :) Because no matter how things go, I still am living in a house of craziness! I'm starting to wonder if my house is sitting on some sacred ground and this is our punishment! :) I'm just joking, but I seriously wonder why this is!

There are days that Daniel has decided that he isn't going to do anything that I ask (and of course he gives THE GRIN before he does it or doesn't do it as the case may be!) and there are days that all Chris seems to do is whine! :) No matter what words I use to reason with them and no matter how many timeouts...it can still be crazy.

Right at this moment however, the boys are playing happily in the other room (together!) and Kate is curled up on the couch right next to me and Greg is almost on his way home.

My kids are great and my house is great and my hubby is WONDERFUL but I just wonder sometimes what it is that is causing the craziness...if someone knows...please fill me in so I can fix it!!!! I don't think it's me but I've been wrong before. I don't think it's the weather...I don't think it's the paint colors either...I just don't know what it is! It could be life with 2 boys and a baby girl, 2 dogs and a house that needs to be cleaned (too bad they don't have self-cleaning houses on the market yet!). I am betting on the last option but who knows! :) One of life's great mysteries!

Aaaahhhh...peace. Any bets on how long it will last? We are currently at 10 minutes and counting!

No comments: