Thursday, May 29, 2008

These Titles Stress Me Out!

So I was thinking about what to title this post and I'm stuck! Titling these posts always seems to be the most stressful part of writing them! I'm just not creative enough to think of something cute to catch anyone's attention...So if I just start not putting a title...you will know why! :)

Anyway, today was a pretty calm day at our house...THANK GOODNESS! The kiddos slept in until 8 or after, we ate breakfast, lounged around, went out for lunch, took naps (I watched Lost), I cleaned quite a bit, we ate dinner, and then Chris had his first T-ball game of the season (Tuesday's game was rained out). Good day for all! Everyone was in a good mood and everyone got along (I guess I should knock on the biggest piece of wood I can find!)!

Ms. Kate went through 3 outfits today! :( Every so often she really has moments where what she ate really doesn't sit well with her and today was one of those days...poor thing! But here is a pic of her just relaxing on her boppy which she loves!
While at Chris's T-ball game (which we all made it to!) Daniel decided it would be fun to use dad as a jungle gym! :) He was lounging on his back, jumping in his lap, rolling around him and everything else! It was very cute watching the two of them having some daddy/son time! How Daniel loves his daddy!!!! :) Here is a pic of the two of them that I will cherish for a very long time!
Then there is the T-ball star! :) Chris has made so much progress since last year! He can actually hit the ball off of the tee after only one miss (if that!) whereas last year the poor boy would sometimes take a good ten swings before actually making contact with the ball! His running and his throwing have really improved as well. He kept asking me to take a picture of him sitting in the grass so here we go!

I also have some pretty cute pictures of him in different silly poses. He has a hard time standing still on the field and actually paying attention to the ball but who doesn't when they are five and are playing T-ball! :) He also declared that he LOVES T-ball and he now thinks he might like it better than soccer! Crazy little man! :) Just can't make up his mind!

Today was such a great day...I can only hope that every day from now until the end of summer is this way...however, I know that that won't be the case! I will take what I can when I can! :)

I hope everyone had a great day and that your evening is just as good! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.