Monday, May 5, 2008

How many times????

This morning we are home due to Daniel running a slight fever...not sure if it is actually something that is wrong with him or if he is simply teething or what but he's become quite unruly this morning so it's probably for the better! I'm not quite sure how many times I've said "Daniel, how many times have I asked you ....." and then fill in the blank with any number of phrases ranging from "not to bother the dog" to "not throw balls in the house" to "WALK!!!!!" GRRR!!! Poor boy...he's completely being picked on this morning

Chris's soccer season is over now and we made it through both of the games he had scheduled for last week! :) No rain in sight...just very chilly weather (especially Sat. morning!!!!!). Next on his agenda....the end of the school year, beginning kindergarten summer school (he can't wait for this!) and t-ball!


Kate is just hanging out...she's sleeping through the night (YEAH for us!), she's eating well, and she's awake a little more every day! We had her first pictures taken yesterday and I can't wait to get them because she was absolutely ADORABLE in her little dress!
What I'm most excited about is the changing weather! It's definitely starting to warm up outside and in fact it was so nice yesterday we went to the park with our dearest friends and had a BLAST! I can't wait for so many more times/memories like this one! And of course I took the camera and forgot to take pictures! I promise to do so next time!

For now, here are some other pictures that we've taken recently...enjoy! :)

Kate in one of her MANY Cardinals outfits! They won on the day she wore this...coincidence? I think not! :)
And here are my three beautiful children all sitting together and looking at the camera at the same time!












Daniel at Chris's soccer game! Everytime I took a picture of Chris playing, Daniel wanted his picture taken! :) I took a couple and this one turned out just fantastic! Daniel loves going to Chris's soccer games...he was champ about sitting and watching...I can only imagine what it will be like when he starts playing! :)

No comments: