Monday, May 12, 2008

A Month Has Gone By....

Well, as of today, one month and one day to be exact have gone by since Kate has joined us! I just can't believe it. It doesn't seem possible that a month ago I was in the hospital holding my adorable little girl shortly after she was born...that she was actually here. In the past month, we have been adjusting to life as a family of 5 (which is still odd to say sometimes)! :) The boys have really become obsessed with their baby sister and her needs, wanting to hold and touch her all of the time. Greg is getting used to changing a girl's diaper and loves holding her and snuggling her. I am just really enjoying getting to know her as a little person. I have figured out which cry is a cry about her diaper (most of the time!) and definitely which cry is her hungry cry!!!! :)

Time seems to be flying by faster with Kate than it did with either of the boys. I looked at her today and was just amazed at the difference in her now...she doesn't look or act like the newborn baby she was just a few short weeks ago.
I'm just in awe of her and the boys. I am amazed that we have created such wonderful little human beings (as crazy as they can be sometimes!) and that they are a part of us. It's just simply wonderful.
The picture above was just taken today...more pictures of all three of my babies coming soon!

3 comments:

Music Lovin' Mama said...

What an adorable picture!! She looks to have some REALLY red hair in this picture :)

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful picture of Kate. It was nice to see both of you today.

Diane

Andrea said...

Awesome picture! She is beautiful