Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Too Funny to Keep to Myself!

So before dinner tonight, after changing Daniel's diaper, I left his pants off of him while I threw his diaper away and washed my hands. While I was gone, Daniel decided to take matters into his own hands and put his own pants on!!!! We all know that the child can't stand to be pantless and tonight was no exception!!!! He was so proud of himself when he realized what he had done that he wanted his picture taken.

Now, you might be thinking, why is this so funny (as the title implies!)??? Well, when I walked back into the room, Daniel was looking at his pants and saying "Zip! Zip! Where's zip????" :) HILARIOUS! The poor boy was looking for his zipper and couldn't find it because he had put his pants on backwards! He was thoroughly confused by the missing zipper and got very upset with me when I took the pants off to turn them around.

The good news is that we are now obviously on our way to being able to dress ourselves! :) This was the first time that he had really gotten the pants on all by himself...now all we have to do is work on getting them on the right direction!!!!

No comments: