Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blessed...

I have realized how negative I have been the last couple of days...this whole basement thing has got me all up in arms...I hate having it all torn up, etc. I have been pretty bummed about it...

But what I have realized during this past week, we are very blessed. I've said it before but I"m going to say it again...we have family and friends who love us and will help us through anything and we have each other. We have some of the best friends anyone could ask for...I can talk to them on the phone for hours, we help each other out whenever it is needed and we care for one another. Our families are so supportive and are there whenever we need them. We know we can count on these people whenever we need them and I hope they know that they can count on us when they need us.

I just wanted to throw that out there again...I think it's easy to forget to express our gratitude to those we love. SO THANK YOU everyone!!!! :)

We love you!!!!

1 comment:

Nichole Conner said...

Love the pictures!! And please please let me know if there is anything I can do to make the basement situation any better!!!