Sunday, July 13, 2008

Do you ever have days where you wonder..."What in the WORLD is going on???"

Well, today is one of those days.  I don't know if there is a full moon (I should google that!) or if it's going to storm unexpectedly, or what but today is just one of those days.

Kids getting hurt left and right, moods are just crazy, and I just sit here wondering...what in the world is going on????

But perhaps it is just my perception...I know that I'm not in the best mood at the moment so maybe it's just the way I'm seeing things.   But even as I'm typing this, both boys have bonked themselves somehow and the cat is meowing at something unseen in the other room...crazy.  Please keep your fingers crossed that things settle!  :)  Maybe I just need to get out of the house...hmmmm.

No comments: