Friday, July 4, 2008

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!

Have a wonderful and safe Fourth of July!!!!!  I hope your day is filled with fun and celebration!!!

As for us, we are going to clean, play outside, and tonight we are having friends over for a BBQ, fun and fireworks!!!  We can see the city fireworks from our backyard and we also have our own to set off!!!!  I love the Fourth of July!  And what makes this year even better is that it is beautiful outside!  :)  The high today is a wonderful 78 degrees!!!!!  LOVE IT!

Have a fantastic day and I will be on a little later to post pictures of the kids...one of our traditions is to dress everyone in red, white and blue...Kate is the only one dressed so far and she is ADORABLE if I do say so myself!  :)  Anyway, be on the lookout for that!  

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: