Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Chris lost his first tooth last night! :) He is beside himself!!!!! What makes it even better is that he says it didn't hurt and it didn't bleed!!!! :) So he left his tooth for the tooth fairy who did indeed come and visit him last night! So here are some pics of my little man:


Getting Chris to smile normally is a challenge on any given day but now with a missing tooth it seems to be even harder! :)
On another note, I FINALLY have my computer back...the down side is it isn't fixed...AT ALL! I'm quite cranky about it at the moment...especially since when I called customer support for where we took it all they told me was that I would have to take it back to the store...and the best part was that after a 10 minute conversation with 4 different people, the last person finally said, "Well, ma'am, you will have to take it back to the store because they didn't fix it right." WOW! I at the point just had to laugh! :)
So my computer will be making another trek somewhere to be fixed...hopefully right this time. I didn't think it would be that difficult since it's just that the dvd/cd drive doesn't work. I thought they could just install a new one and we'd be good to go but apparently it is more complicated than I thought...or maybe not...who knows!
So that is the good and bad of my morning so far! :) Hope you are having a good one!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Ugh! That is so frustrating about your computer!!!

And, that tooth is the exact same one Rachel lost a month ago! How cool! And yes, every picture we take now she tries to show the missing tooth! :)