Sunday, July 6, 2008

Technical Difficulties!

Well, I have the pictures on the CD from our session yesterday....and I have the MacBook sitting right here (it's what I'm typing from!) but apparently I'm having technical difficulties with getting the pictures from the CD to the blog!!!!  The MacBook is not at all what I'm used to and I'm just getting frustrated at the situation!  So I"m going to move onto other things and hopefully I can use another computer to get the pictures up soon!

On a different note, we are headed to the zoo today!!!!  I can't wait!  The St. Louis Zoo is my favorite zoo (of course I haven't been to too many but that's ok!).  We are going to take the kids to see animatronic dinosaurs, baby elephants (Daniel won't stop talking about them!), giraffes, the Children's Zoo, and much more!

The zoo holds so many great memories for me from when I was growing up!  Although it has really changed over the years, parts of it are still the same and I just remember how much fun we used to have there....how amazing it was to see these animals that you have just read about.  I love the zoo and I can't wait to share that with my kids!  :)

One of my favorite memories is about the peacocks that live at the zoo.  See, the peacocks just roam around....they aren't in any one area.  My brothers and I used to have this competition as to who could find the peacocks first!  :)  It was always great fun!  I plan on trying that with my boys today!  I usually wasn't the first because I would forget to look for them...but it was fun anyway!

Well, hopefully I can get some pictures up today...I'm going to quit promising that I will get them up because that never seems to happen on time...but what I will promise is that eventually they will be there!  :)  I'm going to try my sister's computer later on today!  Consider it a surprise....you just never know when they will pop up!   Have a great day!

1 comment:

Diane Melvin said...

Have fun looking for the peacocks. When I was in high school and college we had two pet peacocks. They are beautiful animals.