Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pictures from Wyoming! :)

Here are some pictures from our trip to Wyoming! :) I have lots more but I figured we could spread them out over several posts! :) I also have to take some off of my other camera plus I think I need to snag some from others! Enjoy!
The Big Horn Mountains!
The boys posing with the mountains in the background...we actually drove up into the mountains!!! It was beautiful! I love the mountains...it has been a dream of mine to actually live near mountains....this is close enough to that for me! :)
On the way back from Sheridan and the Big Horns, we saw this amazing rainbow! It was the first rainbow my kiddos have ever seen!
We also visited Indepence Rock which about an hour outside of Casper. It was absolutely amazing to see this part of our history...being along the Oregon Trail there are names, etc. carved into the rock...it was an absolutely HUGE rock! :) Chris, Greg, Johnny, Hadyn and John climbed all the way to the top and said it was amazing! :)
We went to Thermopolis to visit the Dinosaur Museum and the mineral springs that are there. The kids loved seeing the dinosaur bones, etc. that were on display there! Chris wanted pictures of all of them!!!!
The mineral springs at Thermopolis flow into the river...they leave these amazing formations along the river bank!
Kate...she was a trooper hanging out in her carseat throughout the trip!
The canyon we had to drive through to get to Thermopolis...absolutely stunning. The picture does not do it justice!
I also have pictures of a waterfall in Casper, some hot air balloons we saw the morning we were leaving, and a lot of other things! :) I will post more later on! Have a great day!

No comments: