Monday, July 14, 2008

St. Louis Zoo!!!!

So while we were in St. Louis last weekend, we took a trip to the Zoo with my parents, my sister and my brother! It was tons of fun! Here are some of my favorite pictures from that trip:
Awww! How cute!

Daniel could have stood there and watched the fish for hours! He loved them!!!!
Even Kate seemed to enjoy the zoo...although she slept for quite a bit of it! :)
The boys' favorite animals of the day...the elephants!
This picture was Chris's idea...future photographer???
I just thought this was the funniest thing. There are apparently two ducks living in the Puffin and Penguin exhibit (this is an indoor exhibit that is really COLD!). I managed to find this one but I never saw the other duck...
Here is the peacock!!!! My mom found them first!
It was a great trip and a wonderful way to spend the morning...I'm hoping we can go back soon and see all of the things we didn't get a chance to see this past time! The zoo is so big you really need a whole day to see it all...what great memories! I also have TONS more pictures but these were some of my favorites...maybe I will post more later on!
Have a good one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rebecca said...

That first picture is a riot!