Thursday, July 3, 2008

Yesterday afternoon while in the car Daniel did the funniest thing! :)

We were on our way home from Kansas City and he had his aquadoodle and the water pen that goes with it and was just sitting in the backseat coloring...or so I thought! He was laughing uncontrollably at one point and so I glanced behind me to see what was so funny (and praying tha he wasn't doing anything to Kate!) when I saw him coloring on his aquadoodle....

With the pen between his toes!!!!! :)

It was absolutely hilarious! He was even testing out which foot worked best and between which toes was the best! He was just cracking himself (and me) up! I did get a couple of pictures on my phone very quickly but I think they are really blurry. If they turned out at all I will post them later on!

So there you go...Daniel testing the limits of what is possible yet again! The things the little man will do still amaze me! :)

Have a great day!

No comments: