Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Fifth of July!

I've decided this should also be a holiday to recover from the actual holiday! :)

Anyway, the pictures of the kiddos in their outfits may not happen until tomorrow (as in Sunday!)...It is currently 12:30 in the morning of the fifth and Greg and I are furiously trying to get everything packed and ready to go to St. Louis. I am still amazed at the amount of stuff it takes to get us out the door!

We are having our pictures taken later on today (10:3o to be exact!) and so be on the lookout for those! The kids are actually going to wear their outfits from the Fourth (part of the reason we are up so late...they are in the wash!) for one of the sets of pictures so you will get to see them in a more staged (is that the word I want to use?) setting!

My computer is actually going into Best Buy to be fixed (hopefully quickly!) because the CD/DVD drive doesn't work right and hasn't for some time...I'm planning on using Greg's computer to upload the pictures, etc...but it might take a little while as I'm not completely up on my MacBook protocol! :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Fourth of July! I'm personally very sad that it is over but am really looking forward to the next couple of weeks! Lots to do and see so that will mean more posts for you! :)

Our Fourth of July was great...we had friends over for dinner and fireworks. It was nice and relaxing to just eat, talk and play around! :) On top of it all it was BEAUTIFUL weather! I think the high got up to around 80...it was gorgeous! What a wonderful day!!!!

Well, please check back later on for the pictures taken by a professional!!! Please keep your fingers crossed that everything works out ok and that we get some great pictures of the kids!

No comments: