Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dinosaurs!

The St. Louis Zoo has this great exhibit right now on dinosaurs! While we were there we of course had to go check it out! :) The boys loved it!!!! I was worried that Daniel would be a little frightened of them but he loved them! He wanted to go up and touch them (there were close to life sized - we think - and they were animated!). A guy was in the exhibit showing real fossils and bones, etc. and the boys just stood there and listened to him talk for quite a while!

Well, what they saw must have really stuck with both of them because last night after we got home and settled, both boys were looking outside for dinosaurs!!!! Daniel really wanted to see the spiky one and he kept asking "Where the dinosaurs?" and Chris was just happily playing along and trying to convince Daniel that the trees were dinosaurs which of course Daniel doesn't get that kind of playing yet and so he kept getting mad at Chris! :) It was actually very cute! :) Someday really soon I"m sure there will be dinosaurs all over our house once Daniel gets what it menas to really pretend! :)

Speaking of dinosaurs, I'm posting this from my dinosaur of a computer. Like I said, my computer is out of commission for who knows how long so I'm back on my old HP. Fantastic. I'm going to try the picture thing later on but this runs so slow I'm thinking it might take forever to upload a pic! :) But I will give it a good old college try a little later on!

Have a great day!

No comments: