Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Last night we had a picnic at Thousand Hills State Park. We had a great time and it was absolutely beautiful! :) The boys had fun eating outside on the blanket, watching the ducks and just hanging out!

I will write more later on...I'm in a little bit of a rush this morning. I'm headed down to Columbia to meet my mom and sister so that my sister can come back up to Kirksville with me...I need to make it down there and back in time to pick Chris up from summer school. He only has 2 days to go!!!! :)

Here are some pictures and I will write more later on! Enjoy!

The boys looking out at the lake.
My three kiddos! :)
Daddy and Kate.
Mommy and her kiddos.
A big grin from Kate! :)
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Diane Melvin said...

That looks like so much fun. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. My little one is one today (sniff sniff).

Nichole Conner said...

I love those pictures!! You're right that pic of you and the boys is fantastic!!!!!