Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lots of Pictures!!!!

Here are the pictures from their sitting on Saturday!!!! :) The pictures were cropped before they were printed but they aren't stored on the CD that way...a little frustrating but oh well! Enjoy!

This picture we actually got printed in black and white! :)

The brothers!
A big smile!
This picture was more cropped in than it appears here...but a big girl with a big smile!

My smiley man!

This picture was also cropped! But what a big boy!!!!
My three kiddos! :)
Greg and I decided to get in on the fun...we haven't had a picture taken of just the two of us professionally since we got married! Oh man! So here we are!
Our new family portrait!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm off to wash some bottles - the fun never ends! :) Have a good one!

4 comments:

Diane Melvin said...

I love the new photos! Kate is growning to quickly.

Nichole Conner said...

I love love love them, of course you already know that!!! :-)

Andrea said...

Great pictures.

The family photo is awesome!

Rebecca said...

Those pictures are GREAT!

rebecca