Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Couple of Pics...

Here are some pics from today! :) Enjoy!

Greg feeding his little girl! She seems to be going through a growth spurt...she's been hungry all of the time! We have discovered that she does love rice cereal though! Yeah!
Look at the hair growing in! What a cutie!
So before the "flood" the boys used to play with their GeoTrax in the basement where they had tons of room to build with all of the track that they own...and trust me...it's a lot of track! Anyway, after much begging and nagging, Greg and I finally brought it in from the garage. Daniel is in heaven!!!! Unfortunately, we don't really have space for them to play with all of it right now...so they have created two very small loops for their trains to drive on in the kitchen...here is Chris's loop....
And Daniel's loop...I'm sure he's thinking right now...why me?? Why only a little space for my GeoTrax?? :( I told them they could build a little bit bigger track but they are sticking with these for now...poor guys!
And last but not least...Chris two missing teeth! It was hard getting this picture because he usually has his bottom lip over those teeth...I know this isn't the best picture but it's better than the ones that I took the other day! Try as I may we just couldn't get a good picture of it! :) But rest assured that if you see him any time soon, he will show you the hole where teeth should be!
That's all I've got for now! Hope your day is going well...I know mine is going considerably better than yesterday! :)
Have a good one!

No comments: