Thursday, August 28, 2008

So I was sitting here waiting for Greg to get home for work and thinking about what I should be doing...cleaning my house, doing some laundry, grading some papers, etc...when I realized I hadn't blogged in a while so here we are! :) All of that other stuff can wait! I was going to play with the boys but I was informed that "Daniel and I can handle playing by ourselves mom!" by you know who so here I am!

So many little things have happened lately that I'm not even sure where to begin!

*Kate has started really picking her head up when she is having some tummy time (which she now is starting to like - thank goodness!) She is also responding to her name - or at least we think she is! She turns her head anytime someone says her name but we are wondering if it is just because she hear the noise...not sure on that one! :)

* Daniel has many funny things he has been saying but that are just too good to keep to just us! For example: "Yes am are!" Which means either "Yes you are!" or "Yes I am!" And if you ever ask him to spell something I can guarantee that he will spell it "ERT!" EVERYTHING is ERT...his shoes, his hair, his name, everything! It's very cute!

* Chris is doing really well in school. He is loving every minute of it and asked me today when I thought he would get homework! :) Everyday I ask him what he did and everyday he tells me the same thing: "We played outside, we ate lunch, we played at centers." This is not really different from when he was in preschool but for the first couple of days he was actually giving me details...now we are back to the old standard! However, he did tell me today that this week he has gotten 3 "Caught Being Good" tickets which he turned in today...these go into a container and they hold a drawing on Friday I think...I'm not sure though...that's just what he told me! :)

Everything seems to be going well here...we are on time in the morning (or at least most of us are!), everyone seems happy and I am glad to be into the routine finally...although I do miss sleeping in and having campouts in the living room...maybe this weekend we can do that!!!! :)

Hope you have a good one! Stop back by soon!

No comments: